APL and housing assistance

There are several types of assistance available to help you finance part of your rent or get your apartment with complete peace of mind!

The APL (Aide Personnalisée au Logement) is a subsidy paid by the Caisse d’Allocation Familiale for which you may qualify (according to certain criteria). As soon as you move in, your manager will help you with the formalities with the CAF. All you need to do is sign a data collection authorization form.

The amount of your APL will be paid automatically into the ARPEJ account and deducted from your rent.

Keep in mind that there is a one-month waiting period from the time you submit your application, and that this assistance cannot cover your entire rent. So don’t waste any time!

To help you plan your finances, we recommend that you carry out a simulation of the housing benefit to which you may be entitled. Once you’ve submitted your application, you can track the progress of your file using the Caf application available on iOS and Android.

CAF – Assistance and services – My online services – Simulate – Accommodation

Good to know: You can only benefit from this aid if the sublease contract is in your name. It cannot be combined with family allowances.

If you’re a trainee under 30 in a non-agricultural private-sector company, Action Logement offers Mobili-Jeunes, a monthly subsidy ranging from €10 to a maximum of €100 to help pay your rent for a year. Test your eligibility on their website!

If you can’t get a guarantee from your parents or relatives for your future student accomodation , Visale is the solution ! Offered by Action Logement, Visale provides a free rental deposit for all students aged between 18 and 30, regardless of income and for all types of accomodation. Visale acts as a garantor for your landlord. For more information, visit the Action Logement website.