Also worth seeing
"For more than 30 years, we have been constantly convinced that there is a strong link between housing and young people fulfilling their goals. We accompany them in their projects so that they become truly fulfilled and gain self-confidence"
ARPEJ, a Social and Solidarity Economy player
ARPEJ fosters social cohesion in all its residences: we promote social mixing, living better together and personal accomplishment through the actions we initiate on a daily basis.
By doing this, we accompany each resident on their personal, professional and residential journey. The close relationship and the bond of trust created with the tenants are ARPEJ’s added value. As well as providing functional accommodation, we are committed to offering high-quality service.
We believe in the power of actions and in the complementarity of individual and collective initiatives to help residents fulfil their goals.
Innovation plays a key role in our efforts to address current-day challenges and to anticipate the future needs of our target audience, digital natives. We hold question sessions with our tenants every year so they can voice their needs and, in turn, we can tailor our residences.
Diversification is strategic for Arpej. We place its focus on 3 lines: conquering new areas, managing novel products and diversifying our targets among the young audience.
Growth is a response to public policy issues and to an ever-increasing need for accommodation for young people. Accommodation for young people is intrinsic to their success.
Arpej, an innovative association that addresses the key challenges of different audiences:
For residents, we guarantee:
- High-quality, innovating accommodation,
- A wide array of attractive societal projects,
- An opportunity to fulfil goals.
For social landlords:
- Prescription and new opportunities,
- Real peace of mind when it comes to managing their property assets,
- Experience sharing.
For local authorities:
- A local partner dedicated to high-quality accommodation,
- A response suitable for some of their inhabitants,
- Convergence between housing policies and local needs.
For higher education establishments:
- Enhanced attractiveness,
- An increased supply of housing,
- A response to students’ accommodation expectations.