Also worth seeing
When it comes to finding accommodation for students and young professionals, space and practicality are key criteria. We realize how important it is to have a spacious and functional space, a place where you can study, work and relax in complete peace and quiet.
At ARPEJ, we understand the importance of your well-being, which is why we offer a variety of fully-equipped apartments and studios to meet all your needs and requirements.
Fully-equipped apartments and studios for young professionals and students
Our apartments represent an ideal opportunity for students and young professionals looking for practical, well equipped accommodation. We offer a range of apartments ranging from 16m2 to over 40 m2. All our apartments are equipped with a bathroom with WC and a kitchenette.
- T1 : ideal studio for those looking for a functional living space including a main room with a single bed. It also includes a kitchenette and a bathroom.
- T1 Bis : studio with a single bed. It also includes a kitchenette and a bathroom.
- T1 Bis Colocation 2 P : studio ranging from 20.1 to 34.6 m2, with a double bed, kitchenette and bathroom.
- T2 : perfect for those who want a bedroom separated from the living area, it also includes a kitchenette and a shower room.
- T2 colocation 2P : apartment to be shared between 2 people, with two rooms (1 bedroom and a living room), a fully-equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
- T3 colocation 2P : apartment to share between 2 people, with 3 rooms (2 bedrooms and a living room), a fitted kitchen and a shower room.
- T4 colocation 3P : apartment designed for 3 flatmates, with 4 rooms (3 bedrooms and a living room), a fully-equipped kitchenette and a shower room.
- T5 colocation 4P : spacious apartment designed for 4 people, with 5 rooms (4 bedrooms and a living room), a fully-equipped kitchenette and a shower room.
Moreover, in each of our residences you’ll have space to relax and meet friends or other tenants.
Coliving: the perfect balance between private and community life
In some cities, such as Suresnes, we have a unique coliving offer, an innovative housing solution that encourages conviviality and the creation of social links between residents. Opting for our coliving apartments offers you an enriching living experience.
The difference between coliving and flatsharing is that you can have your own apartment, including a kitchen and shower room, while sharing a kitchen and living room with other residents. You’ll benefit from the advantages of sharing, services and common spaces, while keeping your own home.
Whether you’re looking to share or live alone, our homes will appeal to you and meet your needs.