What formalities do I need to carry out before leaving my accommodation for good?

In order to inform ARPEJ of your departure, you must send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, signed by you to your manager. The notice to be respected is 1 month in a tight zone, 3 months in a relaxed zone and 1 month for “young active” residences.

It should be noted that this period may vary depending on the residences. For more information, please contact your residence manager.