Also worth seeing
Our professions, our expertise
To accompany our development, we're regularly on the lookout for new talent. Discover our professions, our expertise!
Our Association focuses on 4 key areas of expertise. Thanks to this plurality, we offer our employees a variety of career paths. Discover them… you never know, you may find yours!
Customer Care focuses on promoting service quality and managing the residences. Tasks are very varied and Customer Care staff are often in direct contact with tenants. This department, which is responsible for community-related services and administrative aspects, plays a key role in the Association’s activity.
- In charge of rental and technical management
- Managing administrative records and drafting reports
- Implementing collective initiatives in the residences
- Working hand-in-hand with the different parties involved
“My tasks are highly-rewarding and varied, I’m responsible for both rental and technical management as well as organizing activities and events for the residence, which enables me to have a close relationship with the residents.” Corinne Fuentez, Customer Care Manager.
By combining rigour and organization and, at the same time, by being attentive and showing a great deal of kindness to our contacts, we perform the department’s actions efficiently and achieve fulfilment in our everyday tasks!
Pedagogy, active listening, kindness, enthusiasm and seeking the optimal solution to help residents fulfil their goals, are the focus of the Outreach Department.
“The diversity of encounters with young people and individual support and/ or led collectives is what drives me.” Marie Huchard, Residential Life Manager.
- Offering accommodation-related social support
- Providing young people with the tools to become more independent and move into regular, secure accommodation
- Help young people fulfil their goals
Be great multi-taskers and highly-flexible! Being able to juggle between working independently and working with others as a team is vital if you wish to accompany the most vulnerable members of society successfully.
Maintenance Staff work on a daily basis to ensure service quality. They are in direct contact with tenants and play a key role in ensuring tenants’ well-being and living conditions in the residences.
“What I like most about my day-to-day work is the diversity of tasks, call-out locations, residents and colleagues.” Jacques Fatet, Maintenance Worker.
- Taking action and repairing any incident which may occur in accommodation on a daily basis
- Anticipating and implementing preventive action to optimize troubleshooting
- Improving best practices (working methods and material resources)
Responsiveness, know-how and interpersonal skills are essential qualities!
The Technical Support Department focuses on implementing preventive and curative maintenance on property assets to ensure the safety of persons and property.
“It’s never routine! The assignments are really varied and each site has its own particularities.” Mike Decat, Agency Technician.
- Anticipating and knowing the “technical” history of our residences in order to take appropriate action
- Focusing on “preventive” action to anticipate the work to be performed
- Acting as a facilitator with residence managers and tenants
Seek optimal solutions, question constantly and be responsive!